Pages

Thursday 12 May 2016

Hello Pro Kenshuusei 2016 Update

Not long ago I made a post about the members of Hello Pro Kenshuusei members and who out of them I think should debut in Hello Project. Recently the footage of the latest test event was included in the latest Hello Station episode so I figured I would update my thoughts on each of the girls. Skip to 18:27 in the video to see the footage I am referring to.




Akiyama Mao (age 13)


I'm definately coming round to her. Her reaction to winning the dancing award is just perfect. Her voice is pretty good and more importantly (in my opinion) she is a kickass performer. I could definately see her debuting in ANGERME (or Momusu but I think she fits ANGERME better, she's more of a Rikako than a Maria if you catch my drift). What I'm trying to say is, even though it took me a long time to get to this point, I'm definatley a fan of her's now. 


Takase Kurumi   (age 17)


Ahh Kurumi, my favorite kenshuusei. She's just so perfect! I do prefer her voice in her rendition of Senobi last year than the one of Moonlight night ~Tsukiyo no Ban da yo~ she did this year but her adorableness more than makes up for it. She needs to debut so much. She'd do great in any group (or as a soloist) but I'm rooting for her for Morning Musume.


Ono Kotomi  (age 13)


She only joined 3 months ago and her voice still needs some work but she is seriously cute. She seems pretty confident on stage but could improve be smiling more. She seems to remember to smile at the end and it improves her performance by miles. I hope she gets to debut in a year or two after improving her singing a bit.


Inoue Hikaru  (age 15)


I like her cool facial expressions and she has one of the better voices in this line-up. I like her but I don't really have much to say. Looks wise, she's kind of hit and miss, in some pictures she looks seriously cute and in others not so much. She has won an award in both the 2015 and 2016 test events so maybe the management is planning something for her...


Kodama Sakiko  (age 13)


She's not the strongest performer but she definately knows how to grad your attention. I can definately see her debuting someday. She needs to work on her voice but she clearly has the idol aura about her.



Noguchi Kurumi   (age 14)


She's gotten cuter since I last talked about her (or maybe the photographer/make-up artist has gotten better at making her look good). She has a pretty voice and I was surprised by her elegence because she previously seemed to be going for a more boyish style. She seems a little nervous on stage but she's only been a member for 3 months so she'll probably grow out of that. When she does smile smile she looks really adorable.



Kaga Kaede   (age 16)


This year was interesting since she normally goes for the cool songs rather than the cutesy ones. I don't think her voice fits this kind of song as much but she still did a really good job. My love for Kaede seems to have cooled off recently but I'm still rooting for her in the Morning Musume auditions.


Maeda Kokoro   (age 13)


Apparently she was really nervous about performing after Kaga but it doesn't show in her performance. Her voice has improved and she seems a lot more confident on stage. I really hope she debuts soon (maybe not this year but definately next year).


Kasahara Momona   (age 12)


She's so cute when she finds out she got an award! It's time for me to remind you she's only 12 and she already has the cool look about her. Her image has changed so much in the last year. Since she won the popular vote, she is clearly pretty popular with the fans and I can definately see her debuting pretty soon/


  Onoda Saori    (age 14)

Another interesting song choice from Saori. I don't think she stood out as much as last year but still did a good job. She seems like the next Hamaura Ayano since she has that look about her. She is seriously cute! I can see her joining ANGERME since she has the classic S/mileage image about her.


Yonemura Kirara  (age 12)


OMG she is so tiny! Her voice needs some work but she already seems super confident on stage. I have big hopes for her. Her smile is just the cutest. I can see her debuting someday but I'm not sure where. Right now she doesn't seem to fit into any of the groups that add new members (though this will probably change in a few years).


 Danbara Ruru   (age 15)

Since I wrote my previous post on Ruru, I've really grown to love her a lot. Her voice is as amazing as ever and she's grown a lot cuter recently. She seems to always have so much fun when performing. I'm definately on the Danbara bandwagon now. She really needs to debut like right now (I'm hoping for her in momusu 13th gen).



Horie Kizuki  (age 17)

I still like Kizuki but I'm worried she'll just become one of those Kenshuusei's who just leaves without debuting. I don't see her joining any of the existing groups and H!P seems a bit too crowded right now for a new group. Her best chance seems to be joining a group that debuts outside of H!P like THE Possible (or Ciao Bella Cinquetti as they are now known). She's one of my favorite members, so I hope things work out for her.


Nakano Rion  (age 14)

Probably one of the (if not the) least talented kenshuusei in my opinion. She has improved since last year and she's still young so there's still hope for her. She looks cute when she smiles but usually has a worried look about her. She's not really a member I'm focussing on.


Yokogawa Yumei  (age 17)

I miss her old hair. Another one of the worst singers in the kenshuusei but she at least seems pretty confident on stage so that's something. I still don't really see her debuting anytime soon.


Shimano Momoko    (age 16)

She definately got the sexy vibe of this song down. She's pretty cute and I might be a fan of hers. I think her voice may have gotten better too. She's kind of the middle of the pack right now, I can see her debuting but not as a front member, if that makes sense.



Hashimoto Nagisa   (age 18)

The oldest of the bunch and a fierce performer. Sadly, I don't see her debuting since she has reached the age where she wouldn't really be considered to join an established group (maybe she could lead a new group). Another member I don't really focus on but she definately has the talent to be a great idol.


Ono Mizuho   (age 15)

Very cute smile and a pretty good performer. Her singing still needs some work but has improved since last year. I didn't really notice her before but looking at the footage, she could be a pretty great idol. She looks like she's having a great time while performing.


Kanatsu Mizuki    (age 13)

Such an improvement from last year. I honestly didn't recognise her at first. This performance was seriously cute. I'm a solidified fan of hers now. One issue I have is that her voice is very quiet here but she's still adorable.


Ichioka Reina   (age 17)

Same old Reina. Great performance and she looks gorgeous as always. I don't really have much to say otherwise.



Kiyono Momohime  (age 11)

Another little cutie. Great performer and very experianced. I can definately see her in Morning Musume sometime soon. The only thing possibly holding her back is her age (I know Kudo joinned when she was 11 too but she looked mature for her age, Momohime looks like a little doll).


Okay so to sumerise here are my hopes for this batch of kenshuusei.

Takase Kurumi- 13th gen member of morning musume
Danbara Ruru- 13th gen member of morning musume
Maeda Kokoro- 14th gen morning musume
Kiyono Momohime- 14th gen morning musume
kanastu mizuki-  15th gen morning musume
Akiyama Mao-  15th gen morning musume

Onoda Saori- ANGERME 5th gen
Kasahara Momona- ANGERME 5th gen

Kodama Sakiko- Country Girls 3rd gen (or 7th if you count the Country Musume members)

Noguchi Kurumi- Will debut somewhere in H!P
Yonemura Kirara- Will debut somewhere in H!P
 Ono Mizuho- Will debut somewhere in H!P

My ideal newly formed H!P group-
Hashimoto Nagisa
Horie Kizuki
Ichioka Reina
Kaga Kaede
Shimano Momoko
Inoue Hikaru

No comments:

Post a Comment