Pages

Monday 20 June 2016

I've fallen in love with Ishida Ayumi...

I've recently found myself becoming a fan of Ishida Ayumi after seeing her perform Naichau Kamo in the last concert tour. Skip to 25:00 to see it.


Okay the singings not perfect but way better than I was expecting given my experiance with Ayumi's voice. That performance though. I must have always known how good a dancer she was (it's all anyone can talk about basically) but I guess this is the first time I've been truly blown away by it. She seems to put her all into the performance like any true idol should and it's wonderful to witness.


 I've only recently noticed how pretty she is too (which is conveniant timing since she has a new photobook coming out). I always thought she was the average looking (and sometimes even ugly) one in Morning Musume. I was amazed by how gorgeous she looked in the Tokyo to Iu Katasumi MV (she was the best part of the MV in my opinion). I wondered when she became so beautiful but looking back at her pictures, it seems she was like that the whole time and I just didn't notice.


 What made this developement of me liking Ayumi even more surprising is that only a couple of months ago she was my least favorite member of Morning Musume. I don't know what I was thinking back then but this change has caused me a problem- It's completely messed up my morning musume member ranking. Every time I try to rank the members, I end up with a different result (always with Miki at the top however). I'm hoping the introduction of the 13th gen will make things start making sense again.



No comments:

Post a Comment