Pages

Sunday 19 June 2016

M.O.E M.O.E POWER BEAM!

M.O.E (Momoiro Otome Ensemble) is a British idol unit associated with the maid/butler cafe Maids of England. I became a fan of their's after reading this article on Pure Idol Heart.


I've wanted to write this post for awhile since M.O.E has quickly become one of my favorite Idol groups. I ran into a problem when it came to explaining why I like the group so much. I think I've figured it out now. My relationship with M.O.E is similar to how I imagine japanese fans view their idols. Idol fans who aren't from Japan sometimes have trouble understanding the Japanese Wota. Even though I'm just their fan I feel like I have a relationship with M.O.E. When Japanese wotas said stuff like this I often found it confusing since I don't get the same interactions with their idols that they have (they attend handshake events, talk to them on social media, see them on TV and much more wheras I only watch the MVs and concerts). Sure, I love my J-Idols and want them to succeed but I'm not nearly as dediacated as your average wota. So back to M.O.E, being able to follow them on social media, see them interact with each other and sometimes even interact with them myself makes me feel an attachment to them as a group I don't think I would have with a similar Japanese group.

I recomend that anyone reading this check out their Youtube channel. They have many videos about Miyuu and Nadeshiko's adventures in Japan (which are hilarious) as well as dance covers and the MV for their 1st Single.

I'd really encourage anyone reading this to check out their 1st Single which can be purchassed here.






Members of M.O.E

Miyuu Loid
The Robot

Kyoko Yonebayashi
Pretty! The other Robot

Momoko Piichi
The Little Sister.

Ami Mokaya
The Adventuress.

Nadeshiko Misaki
The Tsundere.

Maid Khao
 My favorite member! The Yakuza Lady.

Maid Yuka
 The shy one.

Former Member of M.O.E

Maid Shizuku 
The Head Maid.



Youtube Channel
Facebook Page
Twitter
Website

No comments:

Post a Comment