Pages

Monday 22 August 2016

Shocking News

Why does all the intesting stuff happen when I'm away from home... :(
So let's start with the bad news-
C-ute is dispanding...
I'm super sad about this even though I knew this was coming sooner or later. I'll talk more about my feelings about this when the graduation is closer (I'm not ready to accept it yet) but I'll just say now, C-ute is and always will be my favorite idol group and I hope to continue to support the members for many years to come (even if I won't be able to support them as C-ute).


Okay, now for the good news!
Tsubaki Factory got three new members!
 The three girls are all currant kenshuusei, Akiyama Mao, Onoda Saori and Ono Mizuho. Although none of the girls are favorites of mine among the KSS, I'm super happy with this addition. Mao is probably the one I'm most excited for since she very good at the last test event. Saori is super cute and is pretty talented too. She's also one of the most popular KSS right now so she might give Tsubaki the boost they need. Mizuho is the new member I'm least fond of but she's still very cute and pretty talented so I'm excited to see what she has in store for us.

There's also a new generation of Kenshuusei but I won't write about them until I have more info on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment